More Links for Parents
- The Home Test Kits Homepage includes information about:
- Lifetime Adoption offers Nationwide Adoption services 7 days per week to both birth parents and adoptive parents since 1986. The site is an excellent resource for adoption, listing of children and babies, Adoptive family registry, housing referrals and more. New
- NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING and GETTING PREGNANT
- Grief and Loss
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- A SIDS information page that discusses the experience of Dr. Kalakerinos and links to a couple other
sites that point to severe vitamin C deficiency as a cause for SIDS. Dr.
Kalakerinos has not lost a baby to SIDS since treating the high-incidence
- Support site for SIDS Grief info and risk reduction education with online newsletter for families. Soon available in
Info about circumcision
Circumcision Information Page
NOHARMM, the National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males), a national, non-violent, direct action network of men organized against routine infant circumcision.
A commercial site about Earth's best baby food, the nation's only organic baby food
- Kinder Toilet Training--The best, most efficient toilet training is none at all! Written by a mother
who has fully "trained" six children.
- What Newborns Really Want--Infant care with a focus on breastfeeding, the family bed and natural parenting.
- Fluoride Information has everything you ever wanted to know about researching fluoride. Children can be poisoned by the amount of fluoride in toothpaste and juice.
- The Points of Pediatric Interest page at Johns Hopkins University is a comprehensive and well-designed collection of links to information on all aspects of children's health care and related issues.
- The PEDINFO pediatrics web site at the Lister Hill Library for the Health Sciences at the University of Alabama at Birmingham is an organized compilation of internet resources of interest to pediatricians, parents, and others concerned about child health. It includes a wonderful resource for parents of children with special needs. You'll find both general resources and information on specific topics, such as Spina bifida, SIDS, Sinusitis and more.
- Parentsoup , a destination for all kinds of parents who share a passion for raising their children well.
- The National Parenting Center
- Baby Web: The Internet Parenting Resource
- ParentsPlace.Com, a parenting resource center on the web, provides articles and book excerpts in their Reading Rooms, electronic dialog in their chat rooms and unique buying opportunities in their mall stocked exclusively with parenting and childcare products.
Last updated Sun, Jun 4, 2006
Items for the Chariot: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for Spirit Speaks: email@example.com
Items for Magical Journeys: firstname.lastname@example.org
Items for Online Birth Center or questions about birth: email@example.com
Contact Nanny: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other questions: email@example.com
© 1999-2006 by Donna Zelzer. All rights reserved.