Pregnancy, Birth and Midwifery Media Center
Bibliographies, Collections, and Book Stores
Magazines and Journals
Books and ReviewsVideo and Audio Tapes
- Birth Resources with Gayle Peterson focuses on the personal reality of the pregnant couple, offering valuable approaches to explore and resolve emotional issues prior to birth.
- MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing
- Good Medicine Magazine, the online version of this preventative medicine publication, carries a variety of topics.
- Hygeia...An Online Journal of
Pregnancy and Neonatal Loss
- MedWeb: Electronic Newsletters and Journals is a great resource with a wide variety of medical newletters and journals, including:
- Information from and about Midwifery Today, a small company that produces three midwifery publications.
- Read Transition Midwifery Education Update and the Newsletter of the National Coalition of Midwifery Educators. For your free sample copy, just mail two 32 cent stamps to P.O. Box 40591 Eugene, Or 97404.
- NurseWeek: Where nurses find the latest news, resources, and opportunities
|Two Books by Henci Goer|
- New Baby Greeting Cards
- Heartbeat Designs has created a unique fine pendant for all mothers,adoption, midwives, doula's, pro-life, infant nurses and those who hold a baby in their heart. You have never seen a more heartfelt design than the "You Grew In My Heart" pendant. It is sure to become a treasured family heirloom.
- Harriette Hartigan produces beautiful birth photography that is often used in Midwifery Today magazine
- The Interactive Pregnancy Calendar is a great site! It takes the the relevant dates and generates a calendar that explains what is happening in a pregnancy from day-to-day
- Pregnant Bellymasks: A creative, fun, and unique way to make a memo of your pregnancy!
- For midwives: A list of useful forms and other material from Windsong Midwifery